- Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- Melt your chocolate or chocolate chips until they get to a creamy consistency.
- Dip your strawberries in the chocolate and then place then on a pan
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes
- Let them chill for about 2 minutes then enjoy your delicious snack!
I found this and I thought it was so cute! I found it via Pinterest!
- 1 egg
- Nutella or Chocolate paste
- In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Take two pieces of bread and soak them in the mixture.
- Cook them on a pan till just ready.
- Panini press or put the pieces of bread in a waffle iron.
- Once ready, spread the Chocolate paste or Nutella in between the bread.
- Once spread you are done.
- Vanilla or Regular yogurt
- Strawberries or Raspberries
- Get a mason jar or large glass.
- Put yogurt at the bottom of the jar them smooth it with a spoon.
- Then put on a layer of jam, granola, and berries.
- Put on another layer of yogurt and top it off with granola and berries.
- Chill it in the fridge for about 15 minutes and then it is ready
This is an amazing picture I took in my backyard!!! It is so pretty! Google put the date on it and I think it is so cute!