Keep a look out for more coming!
- 1 egg
- Nutella or Chocolate paste
- In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Take two pieces of bread and soak them in the mixture.
- Cook them on a pan till just ready.
- Panini press or put the pieces of bread in a waffle iron.
- Once ready, spread the Chocolate paste or Nutella in between the bread.
- Once spread you are done.
- Vanilla or Regular yogurt
- Strawberries or Raspberries
- Get a mason jar or large glass.
- Put yogurt at the bottom of the jar them smooth it with a spoon.
- Then put on a layer of jam, granola, and berries.
- Put on another layer of yogurt and top it off with granola and berries.
- Chill it in the fridge for about 15 minutes and then it is ready
- Apple Turnover
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Mouse
- About 2-3 teaspoons or cinnamon sugar mix
- Turn on the stove to about medium.
- Slice the apples into thin pieces.
- Melt some butter on the pan and then place in the apples.
- Add in you 2-3 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar mix and stir it around.
- Add about 1-2 tablespoons of water and stir that.
- Take out of pan once the apples have become soft enough.
- Place the apples in the middle of you crepe along with some powdered sugar. Roll it up and you are done! Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in heavy whipping cream, and mix it with an electric mixer.
- Put this chocolate mousse in the middle of you crepe with some additional chocolate chips. Roll up you crepe and eat! Enjoy!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chop up the strawberries finely.
- Mix up heavy whipping cream with sugar. Mix it with an electric mixer.
- Lay the whipping cream in the middle of your crepe and put the strawberries on top. Sprinkle on some powdered sugar, roll up your crepe and you are done! Enjoy!
- Chocolate chips
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Melt the chocolate, until it becomes the constancy of chocolate sauce(make sure to add water).
- While melting, pour the heavy whipping cream in a bowl with some sugar and whip it with and electric mixer.
- Then when they are both ready, spread the chocolate and the whipped cream in the middle of the crepe and then sprinkle on the graham cracker. Then finally roll up the crepe and you are done!
Notes: Fresh berries make a great healthy topping! Another one of my favorites is the nutella, strawberry, banana, and the lemon sugar powder.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add oil and milk.
- Add sugar, salt, and flour.
- Turn Stove on to low heat, and oil the pan.
- Use a ladle to put batter in the center of the pan.
- Pick up pan and tilt it so that the batter spreads all over the pan. Cook batter until slightly brown on top. Flip Crepe.
Ingredients (servers for 1 container or yogurt):
2 full cucumber or 4 Persian cucumbers
1 full container of greek or regular yogurt, depending on what you like.
2 pinches of salt
1 – 2 pinches of dried mint leaves(optional)
First, dice the cucumber. Put the yogurt into a bowl and mix in the diced cucumber. Pinch in the salt and dried mint leaves. The mint leaves are completely optional. Once you mix in the salt, you Mast o khiar is ready. Enjoy!
This is a recipe that I got from my grandmother, she made it for my dad when he was a kid, and she still makes it now. It is one of my favorite desserts to make using over ripe bananas that you wouldn’t use otherwise!
Note: To make a healthier option, substitute applesauce for butter, and half the sugar.
1/4 lb. butter
1 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup milk
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup chocolate chips – optional
1/2 cup walnuts/pecans – optional
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Melt butter. Blend together the bananas and butter. If you do not have a blender you can use a spoon to mush the bananas together.
Step 2. Put all the other ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well. Add banana mixture.
Step 3. Put loaf in tin of your choosing. If you put the batter into a cupcake tin to turn them into muffins, keep in mind that you will not need to cook them for as long as a normal loaf. Bake, testing every 5-10 min with a toothpick to see when the banana bread is ready. If there are crumbs on the toothpick you need to cook it for longer. Depending on how big your tin is, or how much you put it, it will take a longer or shorter time to cook. For a loaf, the average amount of time it will take is 55-60 min. For the cupcakes, 40-50 min should wort.
Step 4. Serve with jam or whipped cream. Enjoy!
I love Avocado Toast, and I love to eat it for breakfast everyday. Here is the recipe.
Ingredients (suitable for two pieces of Toast):
1 full avocado
2 pinches of salt
2 pieces of whole wheat or rye bread
3 pinches of black chia seeds
1/2 of lemon
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (optional)
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Toast the bread as much as you like. While toasting, mash the avocado and slowly add in salt until smooth. When the bread is done, spread the avocado onto the bread and then add the olive oil on. Spread the olive oil all around until it is mixed in. Then add the diced tomatoes, cilantro, and chia seeds. The tomatoes, cilantro, and chia seeds are optional depending on what you like. If you like, add some lemon to keep it fresh, but again this is optional. Put it on a plate and you are finished!
Hope you enjoy!
Hey guys, we love cooking, so today we are here to share with you our breakfast scramble recipe!
2 large brown eggs
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1 1/2 slice turkey cold cuts
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
Mild cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs together. Add salt and pepper.
- Slice up Turkey into small pieces. Dice tomatoes.
- Turn stove on to low heat. Add eggs, turkey, and tomatoes.
- Once cooked, shred cheddar cheese on top.
- Serve on toast or alone. Enjoy!