1. Draw or Paint. Super relaxing & fun. Why not turn on the music when doing it?
2. Go bike riding! It’s a great exercise and you get fresh air.
3. Have Ice Cream! ‘Cause why not!!!???
4. Catch up with family and friends.
5. Try our summer recipes. *coming soon!*
6. Friendship Bracelets!
7. Go to the Beach! You don’t even have to go into the water! You can collect seashells, tan, or just take a walk.
8. Go to the mall! You can go shopping, see a movie, or hang out with your friends.
9. Have a movie or tv show marathon. Put on some of your original favorites and start watching!
10. Re-do your room.
Notes: Fresh berries make a great healthy topping! Another one of my favorites is the nutella, strawberry, banana, and the lemon sugar powder.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add oil and milk.
- Add sugar, salt, and flour.
- Turn Stove on to low heat, and oil the pan.
- Use a ladle to put batter in the center of the pan.
- Pick up pan and tilt it so that the batter spreads all over the pan. Cook batter until slightly brown on top. Flip Crepe.
Note: For a quick breakfast, leave in your fridge overnight and pick up on your way out!
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup greek yogurt
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup strawberry/blueberry jam
- Put in the jam at the bottom of the jar or cup.
- Add the Greek yogurt. Mix in chia seeds.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top
- Leave in fridge for 30-60 min.
This is a recipe that I got from my grandmother, she made it for my dad when he was a kid, and she still makes it now. It is one of my favorite desserts to make using over ripe bananas that you wouldn’t use otherwise!
Note: To make a healthier option, substitute applesauce for butter, and half the sugar.
1/4 lb. butter
1 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup milk
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup chocolate chips – optional
1/2 cup walnuts/pecans – optional
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Melt butter. Blend together the bananas and butter. If you do not have a blender you can use a spoon to mush the bananas together.
Step 2. Put all the other ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well. Add banana mixture.
Step 3. Put loaf in tin of your choosing. If you put the batter into a cupcake tin to turn them into muffins, keep in mind that you will not need to cook them for as long as a normal loaf. Bake, testing every 5-10 min with a toothpick to see when the banana bread is ready. If there are crumbs on the toothpick you need to cook it for longer. Depending on how big your tin is, or how much you put it, it will take a longer or shorter time to cook. For a loaf, the average amount of time it will take is 55-60 min. For the cupcakes, 40-50 min should wort.
Step 4. Serve with jam or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Hey guys, we love cooking, so today we are here to share with you our breakfast scramble recipe!
2 large brown eggs
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1 1/2 slice turkey cold cuts
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
Mild cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs together. Add salt and pepper.
- Slice up Turkey into small pieces. Dice tomatoes.
- Turn stove on to low heat. Add eggs, turkey, and tomatoes.
- Once cooked, shred cheddar cheese on top.
- Serve on toast or alone. Enjoy!