- 1 egg
- Nutella or Chocolate paste
- In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Take two pieces of bread and soak them in the mixture.
- Cook them on a pan till just ready.
- Panini press or put the pieces of bread in a waffle iron.
- Once ready, spread the Chocolate paste or Nutella in between the bread.
- Once spread you are done.
- Vanilla or Regular yogurt
- Strawberries or Raspberries
- Get a mason jar or large glass.
- Put yogurt at the bottom of the jar them smooth it with a spoon.
- Then put on a layer of jam, granola, and berries.
- Put on another layer of yogurt and top it off with granola and berries.
- Chill it in the fridge for about 15 minutes and then it is ready
This is an amazing picture I took in my backyard!!! It is so pretty! Google put the date on it and I think it is so cute!
- Apple Turnover
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Mouse
- About 2-3 teaspoons or cinnamon sugar mix
- Turn on the stove to about medium.
- Slice the apples into thin pieces.
- Melt some butter on the pan and then place in the apples.
- Add in you 2-3 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar mix and stir it around.
- Add about 1-2 tablespoons of water and stir that.
- Take out of pan once the apples have become soft enough.
- Place the apples in the middle of you crepe along with some powdered sugar. Roll it up and you are done! Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in heavy whipping cream, and mix it with an electric mixer.
- Put this chocolate mousse in the middle of you crepe with some additional chocolate chips. Roll up you crepe and eat! Enjoy!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chop up the strawberries finely.
- Mix up heavy whipping cream with sugar. Mix it with an electric mixer.
- Lay the whipping cream in the middle of your crepe and put the strawberries on top. Sprinkle on some powdered sugar, roll up your crepe and you are done! Enjoy!
- Chocolate chips
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Melt the chocolate, until it becomes the constancy of chocolate sauce(make sure to add water).
- While melting, pour the heavy whipping cream in a bowl with some sugar and whip it with and electric mixer.
- Then when they are both ready, spread the chocolate and the whipped cream in the middle of the crepe and then sprinkle on the graham cracker. Then finally roll up the crepe and you are done!
Notes: Fresh berries make a great healthy topping! Another one of my favorites is the nutella, strawberry, banana, and the lemon sugar powder.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add oil and milk.
- Add sugar, salt, and flour.
- Turn Stove on to low heat, and oil the pan.
- Use a ladle to put batter in the center of the pan.
- Pick up pan and tilt it so that the batter spreads all over the pan. Cook batter until slightly brown on top. Flip Crepe.